Managed Website Updates
1. WordPress core updates become available regularly. Almost every popular CMS releases security updates and major version updates regularly at least once a quarter. We keep your site secure without you having to think about it. Whenever WordPress issues a security update, we test it, then proactively apply it to your site.
2. A website will typically have some plugins installed on it, sometimes even up to 10 to 20 plunging installed. Just like WordPress itself regular updates will become available, you will need to test each one, then upgrade each one and then test some more. Just leave JamJo look after this for you and each month we will search for new releases of all your plugins and proactively apply them to your site.
3. WordPress allows posts to be saved in two different ways. Firstly, it autosaves every 30 seconds (but overwrites the same copy every time). Secondly, it allows you to manually save a post revision by hitting the “Save Draft” button. Each manual save creates a new post revision file – which can take up a lot of space and create quite a mess and ultimately slow your site down when this takes place month after month after month.
No need to worry though – JamJo has a feature that allows us to control the number of post revisions that are saved per post on your site. Therefore we will keep your site tidy and speedy behind the scenes.
4. Database Optimization. Keeping an optimized database is an important part of running your WordPress website. Over time, your MySQL database will build up overhead that slows down your website and compromises performance. With JamJo, your databases can be kept in tip-top shape as we schedule a database optimization task each month for you. Just leave it up to us.
Security: Virus/Malware scanning
Securing JamJo and the sites we interact with has always been our highest priority. We use state-of-the-art encryption and security standards that go above and beyond what WordPress, itself, offers, to ensure that your site is protected.
Securi.net integration. Our integration with Sucuri.net will ensure that your site is free of malware and other harmful viruses. With these tools, you we easily check the health of your site, and if there are any problems, we can quickly fix them.
Never wake up to your site having been hacked again. We automatically scan for, and fix, many hacking attempts on your site. Our guarantee: We’ll do everything we can to ensure your site won’t get hacked. And if your site still gets hacked, we’ll fix it…for free.
Why spend money on expensive SEO packages? We include powerful SEO analysis tools without the extra costs. Use this information to know where you stand, and use it to improve your search engine rankings.
Keyword Rankings. We include powerful keyword research and ranking tools built right in. Know which words your sites rank well for, and identify the other areas where you can improve. Then use this information to optimize your content for maximum impact.
Google Analytics. Checking in on your sites’ performance is a breeze with our Google Analytics integration. All of the vital information that you need to make informed decisions about which directions your site should take is always available to you in weekly reports.
Reliable Website Backups in the cloud
Your website data is really valuable — you’re only a moment away from complete disaster. So make sure you have backups in place! Use our service and enjoy premium-quality backup services for all of your websites. Stop struggling with backup plugins and stop paying for backup services! When you host with JamJo, we automatically back up your site every day—files and database—and you can restore it easily with a few clicks. Included at no charge with your business and professional plans and then rest assured knowing that your data will be safe and retrievable.
Most people hold their backups on a local hard-drive (their computer) or on their actually server which is of course not such a good idea, we hold your backup on a second location in the cloud so it can be retrieved at anytime. With your backups under our control, you have nothing to worry about.
Website Uptime Monitoring and Traffic Spikes
With premium uptime monitoring tools, we’ll ensure that your website will continue to run smoothly so that your business can continue to function at full capacity. But if something does go wrong, we’ll be the first to know and will respond promptly.
Powerful update notifications. We will be the first to know when there is a website update available for your website, plugin, backup, and security feature available for your site. With our notifications, enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your sites are up to date.
Traffic Alerts. Did someone prominent link to you? Has your latest post gone viral? Is your site being attacked by spam bots? With our powerful alerts tool, we’re able to monitor traffic spikes. Now you can be sure to take advantage of great opportunities.
Website Performance scan Tools
1. Google Page Speed: Site load speed is extremely important to the success of a website and we keep tracking this for each of our clients. With that in mind, we thought that integrating the renowned Google Page Speed and Yahoo! YSlow optimization analysis tools with JamJo would be a good idea.
2. Google Malware: Malware is a big issue in this day and age, for more than one reason. Not only is it a potential security threat, it can destroy the content on your site (so be sure to back up regularly!), and it can destroy your rankings in Google. If Google spots malware on your site, it will be ruthless in removing it from their index. We scan your site regularly to make sure it remains free of malware.
3. Broken Links Checker: Broken links are not a nice thing. There are few things more frustrating for a website user reading, than hitting a 404 error page. As is usually the case, prevention is the best cure, which is where the Broken Links Checker tool comes in. As standard, JamJo will check your blog’s homepage and also pages deep within your website.
4. Backlinks: If you’d like to find out who is linking to your site, we can tell you. Our tool utilizes the Blekko search engine (which filters out spam, content farms and malware) and presents a list of all indexed backlinks. It won’t be a comprehensive list (that doesn’t exist), but it is a starting point for you to find out more. This list will include any links that you have created yourself (deliberately or inadvertently), such as with blog comments and forum links.