WordPress SEO V12.7
- Fixes a bug where sub-sitemaps were rendered for non-public custom post types.
- Fixes a bug where nested gallery images were not included in the image count in the sitemap.
- Fixes a bug where the notification center ‘dismiss’ and ‘restore’ buttons had no focus style.
WordPress Cacher V 5.3.8
- Fixed a bug when Memcached fails to purge when new WordPress version requiring a database update is released
- Added alert and check if you’re running SG Optimizer on a host different than SiteGround
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce
- Improved conditional styles combination
- Improved image optimization process
WordPress Security V7.3.2
- Tweak: Allow the log description column to word break for URLs or other strings with no spaces.
- Bug Fix: Hide Backend bypass on certain Apache configurations.
- Bug Fix: Properly return error that occurs during a backup.
- Bug Fix: Regex warning on PHP 7.3 in the File Change module.
- Bug Fix: Resolve warning when a user is set to “No Role”.
Friday, January 3, 2020