- Prevented an attacker from being able to cause a user to unknowingly recheck their Pending comments for spam.
- Improved compatibility with Jetpack 7.7+.
- Updated the plugin activation page to use consistent language and markup.
- Redirecting users to the Akismet connnection/settings screen upon plugin activation, in an effort to make it easier for people to get setup.
WordPress caching V5.3.6
- Improved Google Fonts loading with better caching
- Improved Defer of render-blocking JS
The Events Calendar V4.9.11
- Fix – Fixed issue where DD/MM/YYYY style dates were not supported during Event Aggregator imports 
- Fix – Resolved issue where non YYYY-MM-DD datepicker formats resulted in unpredictable behavior while navigating views [116086, 126472, 117909]
- Fix – Fixed date issue where the event date was defaulting to current date when editing an event with the block editor 
- Tweak – Added additional datepicker formats for simpler selection [116086, 126472, 117909]
- Tweak – Updated the Repository implementation to handle more complex
- Tweak – Added the
- Tweak – added the
tribe_events_suppress_query_filtersfilter to allow suppressing
- Language – 5 new strings added, 23 updated, 2 fuzzied, and 13 obsoleted
WordPress SEO V12.4.0
- Fixes a bug where no Twitter and Facebook image could be set for attachment pages.
- Fixes a bug where a nested paragraph would be present in the “noindex” metabox warning.
- Fixes a bug where Google+ data would still be exported in the settings export.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019