WordPress Forms V2.4.11
- Added accessibility enhancements.
- Updated the minimum version of WordPress required for support to 5.1.
- Updated the system report to include timezone details.
- Updated new Drop Down type Quantity fields to default to numeric choices. Credit: The GravityView team.
- Updated the Website type field input markup, removing the unused maxLength attribute. Credit: The GravityView team.
- Updated the Single Line Text field to validate the value length during submission when the maxLength property is configured. Credit: The GravityView team.
- Fixed an issue where special characters (e.g. accented characters) in List and Multi-Select fields are ignored when searching for entries.
- Fixed form scripts not enqueueing when Form block is nested.
- Fixed an issue where the use of GLOB_BRACE during the daily cron task can cause PHP errors in non-GNU operating systems.
- Fixed an issue with conditional notification routing when checking if a field value ends with a 0 due to it being treated as an empty string rather than an integer.
- Fixed the legacy table access PHP notices being displayed when deleting a site on multi-site installations.
- Fixed an issue with the Address field in the form editor where the source field setting doesn't display the previously selected option when copying values of another field.
- Fixed an issue with the Rich Text Editor for the Paragraph and Post Body fields with WordPress 5.2 when submit button conditional logic is configured.
- Fixed an issue with PHP 7.0+ where the submission could die when an invalid calculation formula is evaluated. Credit: The GravityView team.
- Fixed an issue with submitting when multiple AJAX enabled forms are embedded into one page and invisible reCAPTCHAs are present.
- Fixed an issue when tabbing through a form where an invisible reCAPTCHA is present.
- Fixed an issue where a field's character count text could duplicate when submitting an AJAX enabled form.
- Fixed the required Address field city input missing the aria-required attribute when the zip input is located before the city.
- Fixed an issue with the background tasks response in the system report containing extraneous characters.
WordPress SEO V11.6
- Fixes a bug where the Schema
Personwould be incorrect on posts when author archives where disabled.
- Fixes a bug where the Schema would contain
CollectionPagefor a latest posts homepage and the static posts page type.
- Fixes a bug where the
ArticleSchema nodes would incorrectly be output when a website had not set their organization’s name and/or logo.
- Fixes a bug where the eye marker tooltips would break out of the metabox, which would hide the last part of the tooltip text.
- Fixes a bug where instances of unfiltered HTML would be allowed in term descriptions where they shouldn’t be.
WordPress itheme security V7.4
- New: iThemes Security Admin Notices are now conveniently located in the new Security Messages Menu. Check your notices in the Security menu on the WordPress Admin Bar.
- Enhancement: Add Security Message when a Notification Center email fails to send.
- Enhancement: Replace Trace IP with IP Tracker Online.
- Tweak: Remove ‘DELETE’ method from “System Tweaks -> Filter Request Methods”
Tuesday, July 30, 2019