Maintenance Update 10.5
WordPress Forms V2.2.6
- Added security enhancements.
- Added a message in the plugins page to remind users to take a backup of the database and update all Gravity Forms add-ons before updating to 2.3.
- Added GPL to plugin header.
- Added the gform_field_groups_form_editor filter.
- Added the gform_recaptcha_callback JS filter allowing a custom callback function to be executed when the user successfully submits the captcha.
WordPress ithemes security V6.9.1
- Security Fix: Fixed display of unescaped data on logs page. Thanks to Paweł Kuryłowicz from SecuRing for finding and reporting this issue.
- Enhancement: The logging system now differentiates between WP-CLI commands, WP-Cron scheduled events, and normal page requests.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the File Change scanner in that it previously could fail to exclude selected directories on some systems.
WordPress stats V5.8
- Comment moderation tools: moderation emails now point to WordPress.com when using the
- Custom CSS: add CSS Grid Layout support.
- Dashboard: update list of features available in Paid plans.
- Dashboard: improve the display of notices inside the Jetpack dashboard.
- Dashboard: update content displayed in the Jetpack dashboard when not connected to WordPress.com.
- Development mode: improve the display of the development notice.
- General: add a new filter,
jetpack_active_modules, allowing site owners to filter the list of active modules.
- Notices: add rel tags to notice links to avoid issues when links open in a new window.
- Onboarding: add functionality for saving Business Address in the Contact Info widget.
- Onboarding: save site type during site setup process.
- Onboarding: enable loading of specific modules when using the Onboarding process.
- Post Images: allow passing size when searching for images in HTML.
- REST API: update the plugin installation process to use a new library.
- REST API: allow changing the number of posts displayed in the RSS feed, and whether feeds display full text or a summary.
- REST API: simplify our invites endpoint.
- Sharing: make sure the Whatsapp button works on mobile and on desktop.
- Sharing: add new filter,
wp_sharing_email_send_post_subject, to allow modifying the email sharing subject line.
- Shortcodes: update the GettyImages shortcode to use the new format required by GettyImages.
- Site Settings: add support for site language and timezone settings.
- Sync: improve synchronization of user actions, theme and plugin edits / updates, post status, updates on Multisite networks, Protect events, and WooCommerce’s meta data.
- WordAds: enable the Ads in the header by default.
- WordAds: add filters so site owners can control the display of the ads via code as well.
WordPress Events Calendar V220.127.116.11
- Fix – The render of the venue and organizer templates (thanks to Antonio and others for reporting this in our forums) 
- Fix – Make sure events on calendar are not affected by DST changes 
WordPress SEO V6.3
- Reverts the shortlink in the HTML comment back to the hard link it was before.
- Fixes a bug where the Local SEO for WooCommerce extension was not shown on the licenses page.
- Fixes a bug where the
current_user_can()function was not called with the post ID as argument.
- Fixes a bug where the auto-generated meta descriptions were not using the new 320 characters limitation.
- Fixes a bug where specific external links were not filtered from the post_type sitemap.
- Fixes a bug where trashed posts were displayed in the bulk editor overview.
- Fixes a bug where old meta values were not deleted during import.
- Fixes a bug where only 10 posts when executing meta robots import from wpSEO.de.
- Clears the sitemap cache when the Site URL is changed.
WordPress Anti-spam V4.0.3
- Added a scheduled task to remove entries in wp_commentmeta that no longer have corresponding comments in wp_comments.
- Added a new
akismet_batch_delete_countaction to the batch delete methods for people who’d like to keep track of the numbers of records being processed by those methods.
WordPress Gallery V2.5.54
- Fixed: Crashed Gutenberg editor
- Fixed: Manage Albums’ “Not linked” option wasn’t selectable
- Fixed: Manage Galleries gallery path field was having extraneous slashes added on IIS servers
Friday, March 2, 2018