Maintenance Update 12.1
WordPress SEO V11.9.0
- Fixes a bug where the image from the configuration wizard notification was missing an empty alt attribute.
- Fixes a bug where some translations would be missing in the metabox, sidebar, configuration wizard and the help center.
- Added security enhancements.
- Added From Email validation in the notifications settings.
- Added From Email warning message in the notification settings when the site domain is not being used for this setting.
- Updated the default placeholder for new Website fields.
- Fixed a typo preventing the year sub-label input from displaying when editing a date field and having sub-label placement set to be above inputs.
- Fixed Dashicons not appearing in the block editor when using a Classic block with a Gravity Forms shortcode whose form contains a Rich Text Editor enabled Paragraph field.
- Fixed legacy database errors and notices generated during the uninstall process for add-ons.
- Fixed a PHP fatal error which can occur during entry export if invalid values are entered in the start or end date filters.
- Fixed PHP errors which could occur if the gform_recent_forms user meta does not contain the expected value.
- API: Fixed an issue with the way REST API v2 is handling entry values for legacy (pre v2.2) Multi Select fields.
Sunday, September 1, 2019