Maintenance Update 11.9
WordPress 5.2.2 changes
- #45094: Dashboard elements don’t always have clear focus states, tab order
- #46289: RTL Bug – wrong navigation arrows in media modal
- #46749: Extra border is displaying at bottom of Help section in Firefox (Responsive : 778 * 841)
- #46881: Site Health: improve the header elements horizontal centering
- #46957: Site Health: Make site health page access be filterable
- #46960: Site Health: Table design issue in small devices (iphone 5/SE).
- #46997: Theme update links show in Customizer and don’t work
- #47070: Recovery Mode Exit button not visible in responsive view
- #47158: Merge similar strings introduced in WP 5.2
- #47227: I18n: Merge similar translation strings – site health tabs
- #47475: I18n: Merge similar strings and fix typo
- #47429: Editor: Update packages for WordPress 5.2.2
- #47457: Fix the mediaelements player controls bar sizing
WordPress Forms V2.4.10
- Added the Form block to the editor.
- Updated the default scroll positions to display the error or confirmation message for AJAX forms.
- Updated the credit card field so, like other pricing fields, it is not editable on the entry detail page.
- Fixed a database error when getting REST API keys on a sub-site of a WordPress multi-site installation.
- Fixed the credit card type value being lost when the entry is updated from the entry detail page.
- Fixed a fatal error which occurs when using the widget_title filter with two or three arguments.
WordPress SEO V11.4
- Yoast SEO now takes control of the Schema output
- Introduces a new action
wpseo_pre-schema_block-type_which allows changing graph output based on the blocks on the page.
- Introduces a new filter
wpseo_schema_block_which allows filtering graph output per block.
- Improves the
FAQPageSchema markup to adhere to Google’s new standards.
- Optimizes the handling of external images.
- Adds links to the SEO and readability scores in the classic editor publish box that make the page scroll to the corresponding analysis in the metabox.
- Moves the focus keyphrase input field to the top of the metabox and sidebar.
WordPress security V7.3.2
- Tweak: Allow the log description column to word break for URLs or other strings with no spaces.
- Bug Fix: Hide Backend bypass on certain Apache configurations.
- Bug Fix: Properly return error that occurs during a backup.
- Bug Fix: Regex warning on PHP 7.3 in the File Change module.
- Bug Fix: Resolve warning when a user is set to “No Role”.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019