Maintenance Update 11.7
WordPress Akismet 4.1.2
- Fixed a conflict between the Akismet setup banner and other plugin notices.
- Reduced the number of API requests made by the plugin when attempting to verify the API key.
- Include additional data in the pingback pre-check API request to help make the stats more accurate.
- Fixed a bug that was enabling the “Check for Spam” button when no comments were eligible to be checked.
- Improved Akismet’s AMP compatibility.
WordPress Forms 2.4.8
- Fixed notices generated when add-ons don't specify a $_capabilities_form_settings capability or an array of capabilities.
Caching system Super cacher V5.1.0
- Added CSS Combination Functionality
- Added Async Load of Render-Blocking JS
- Added WooCommerce Support for LazyLoad
- Added Filter to Exclude Styles from CSS Combination
- Improved Lazy Load Functionality on Mobile Devices
- Fixed Issue with WP Rocket’s .htaccess rules and GZIP
- Fixed Issue with Query String Removal Script in the Admin Section
- Fixed Compatibility Issues with 3rd Party Plugins and Lazy Load
- Fixed Compatibility Issues with Woo PDF Catalog Plugin and HTML Minification
- Improved Memcached Reliability
- Improved Lazy Load for Responsive Images
WordPress SEO V10.1.3
- Reverted a fix relating replacement variables on the block editor, which was causing a slow and unworkable editting experience.
- Fixes a bug where the license information from MyYoast is being saved aggressively, causing updates in MyYoast to take 24 hours to show up in the site.
- Fixes a bug where the
rel="publisher"Google+ tag was being output on the frontend if that profile was provided in the past.
- Fixes a bug where the server could experience a high load when using external object cache.
- Fixes the bug where Yoast SEO would contact Yoast.com for license checks on specific Yoast-pages even when no Yoast addons are installed.
Wednesday, April 10, 2019