Maintenance Update 11.2
WordPress SEO V8.3
- Fixes a bug where an incorrect time would be outputted in the
article:modified_timemeta properties when a timezone with numerical UTC offset was used (e.g. UTC+10).
- Fixes a bug where the
article:modified_timemeta properties would be localized. Props to AminulBD.
- Fixes a bug where the structured data rendered by the Gutenberg How-To and FAQ blocks was rendered on pages with multiple posts.
- Fixes a bug where snippet variables would not be replaced in the
og:descriptionof taxonomies when they were added in the Facebook Description input field.
- Fixes a bug where
babel-polyfillwould throw an error that there shouldn’t be two instances of babel-polyfill.
- Fixes a bug where the
boldbutton was available in the How-to block’s step title and the FAQ block’s Question field while they were already bold by default.
- Fixes a bug that caused keywords beginning with the Turkish characters
ınot to be recognized when changing that character from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa.
WordPress Events V4.6.24
- Fix – Prevent broken and low-resolution Google Maps if user has not provided a Google Maps API key of their own by providing our own fallback API key 
- Fix – Only load widget assets when widget is active on the page 
- Fix – Ensure that venue, organizer, and meta information doesn’t show on password-protected events 
- Fix – Correct the Google Maps API link in the Settings help text to point to the correct API page 
- Fix – Restores the event categories and tags creation summary in CSV imports 
- Fix – Updated the Events Gutenberg extension install check to show only when the extension is not active 
- Fix – Stop potential fatal errors from debug logging when running EA import actions from command line 
- Fix – Fixed a bug where it was often not possible to un-check the “Enable JSON-LD” option in the Events List Widget (thanks to @myrunningresource and @craigwilcox for reporting this!) 
- Fix – Ensure that the
tribe-events-bar-should-showfilter functions as aspected; if
__return_falseis passed, the Tribe Bar will be totally hidden (thanks @debranettles for reporting this!) 
- Fix – Added checks to prevent JS Type Error in mobile view. Thanks szenenight, agrilife and others for flagging this! 
- Tweak – Added the
tribe_events_month_daily_eventsfilter to the Month view 
- Tweak – Move Google Maps API loading to tribe_assets and only load once on single views when PRO is active, thanks to info2grow first reporting 
- Tweak – Accept 0 as an argument in tribe_get_events() so that
'post_parent' => 0works, thanks Cy for the detailed report 
- Fix – handle left-over Facebook scheduled imports and notices 
WordPress Forms V2.3.4
- Added security enhancements.
- Added the gform_pre_handle_confirmation action.
- Added the gform_pre_entry_detail action hook which runs before entry detail page is displayed. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.
- Added the gform_post_update_entry_property action hook which runs after an entry property is updated. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.
- Added the gform_form_export_filename filter to change form export filename.
- Added error suppression for chmod() and touch() function calls.
- Added the gform_incomplete_submission_pre_save filter allowing the entire incomplete submission to be overridden before it is saved to the database.
- Added the gform_incomplete_submission_post_get filter allowing the entire incomplete submission to be overridden after it is retrieved from the database.
- Updated the page to display admin messages.
- Updated the Add-Ons section of the System Report to remove the redundant "view details" link when the add-ons minimum requirements are not met.
- Fixed the form failing validation when a field is both required and set to hidden visibility.
- Fixed issue with total calculation when using a quantity drop down field with decimal values.
- Fixed non-functional save link when the next or submit button is hidden by conditional logic.
- Fixed an issue with a localized string.
- Fixed an issue when searching for slashes and double quotes.
- Fixed the Enhanced UI styles overriding the styles for other chosen.js enhanced selects located outside the form wrapper.
- Fixed the $resume_token parameter of the "gform_incomplete_submission_pre_save" filter being empty.
Jetpack WordPress stats V6.6
* Admin Interface: update all Jetpack settings screens to use a similar design. * API: add flags to determine if Jetpack Search is enabled and supported. * CDN: First Beta version of the Photon CDN -- Speed up sites and increase max concurrent connections through Photon by cloud-hosting Jetpack and WordPress Core scripts, styles, and assets. * Contact Form: add filters to allow customizing the class attributes of inputs and buttons. * General: add more constants to error log for the Jetpack test suite. * Gutenberg: add infrastructure necessary to add new blocks via Jetpack. * Lazy Images: load the placeholder via the `srcset` attribute instead of the `src` attribute. * Masterbar: add link to Activity Log. * Publicize: the Path Social Network is closing in October. The option has consequently been removed from the Publicize interface. * Search: improve the feature activation process. * Search: update the admin interface to give more information about what the feature does and how it can be used. * Simple Payments: update all mentions of the product for a more consistent naming convention and less confusion for both site owners and translators. * Sync: log action when an attachment is added to a post for the first time. * Sync: add URL details to synchronization requests. * Sync: detect if a post is saved via Gutenberg when synchronizing post events.
Friday, October 5, 2018