Maintenance Update 11.1
WordPress SEO V8.1.1
- Fixes compatibility with Gutenberg 3.7, which removed a feature we were relying on.
- Fixes a bug where the Twitter meta-tags would not have the snippet variables replaced with their dynamic values.
- Fixes a bug where the
og:urlwould not be set to the canonical URL if the canonical URL is explicitly set on Post types, Terms or Tags.
- Fixes a bug on the Term page when editting the
slug, it would not be updated in the Snippet Preview directly.
Jetpack WordPress Stats V6.5
WordPress Events V4.6.23
- Fix – Fixed the “Full Styles” mobile view. Thanks Matthew, Laura and others for flagging this! 
- Fix – Modify resource url function to work in mu-plugin directory, thanks to Doug for reporting it 
- Fix – Remove references to and settings for Facebook importing in Event Aggregator 
- Fix – Ensure Event Aggregator allows for importing events from Eventbrite sites other than eventbrite.com, including but not limited to eventbrite.ca, .co.uk, and .co.nz 
- Fix – Allow venue location fields to be intentionally empty on Venue Singular REST API calls 
- Tweak – Add the WordPress Custom Fields Metabox show|hide settings from the Events Calendar Pro 
- Tweak – Allow changing Event Aggregator import process system between the asynchronous and the cron-based one; previously only available as a filter [113418, 113475]
- Tweak – Allow stopping and clearing asynchronous queue processes from the admin UI [113418, 113475]
- Deprecated –
Friday, September 7, 2018