Maintenance Update 10.9
- Taxonomy: Improve cache handling for term queries.
- Posts, Post Types: Clear post password cookie when logging out.
- Widgets: Allow basic HTML tags in sidebar descriptions on Widgets admin screen.
- Community Events Dashboard: Always show the nearest WordCamp if one is coming up, even if there are multiple Meetups happening first.
WordPress SEO V7.7
- Fixes a bug where a PHP notice would be triggered when the
opcache.restrict_apidirective was enabled.
- Fixes a bug where restricting SEO setting access to network admins only on a multisite, would still allow regular admins to have access to SEO settings.
- Fixes a bug where dismissing notifications on a single site in a multisite environment, would result in the notification being dismissed on all sites.
- Fixes a bug where the attachment URL would redirect to
wp-adminif the attachment was located on a different Site URL domain.
- Fixes a bug where MySQL would throw a “Duplicate entry ‘X'” error into the error log when attempting to upsert a record in the database.
- Fixes a performance problem where the selecting a fallback Open Graph image would collect the filename for all the images in the content. This has been changed to detecting if an image is usable per image and stopping when a usable image is found.
- Fixes a bug where the term title snippet variable would be replaced by ‘undefined’ instead of an empty string on posts and pages.
- Fixes a bug where PHP notices got triggered on archive pages when
%%pt_plural%%are used in a template.
- Fixes a bug where the configured separator wasn’t used in the title template fallback that’s being used when no title template has been set.
WordPress sidebars V1.4.4
Bug fix and maintenance release. Enables “pages and their children” as a widget area condition.
User role Editor V4.44
- Update: URE had executed ‘profile_update’ action after update of user permissions from the user permissions editor page: Users->selected user->Capabilities.
It was replaced with ‘ure_user_permissions_update’ action now. It will allow to exclude conflicts with other plugins – “WP Members”
- Update: Additional options for role (like “Hide admin bar” at the bottom of URE page) did not applied to the user with ‘ure_edit_roles’ capability. This conditon was removed.
- Update: fix PHP notice ‘Undefined offset: 0 in …’ at includes/classes/protect-admin.php, not_edit_admin(), where the 1st element of $caps array not always has index 0.
- Update: PHP required version was increased up to 5.4.
Akismet Anti-spam V4.0.8
- Improved the grammar and consistency of the in-admin privacy related notes (notice and config).
- Revised in-admin explanation of the comment form privacy notice to make its usage clearer.
rel="nofollow noopener"to the comment form privacy notice to improve SEO and security.
Friday, July 6, 2018